Do you need a fun and engaging St. Patrick’s Day math activity? I have the perfect addition and subtraction digital math game for you! Best of all, it is FREE!
FREE St. Patrick’s Day Math Activities
Free St. Patrick’s Day Math Activities
The name of this game is “Race to 100”. Is is completely digital, saving you time in printing and prepping.
Here is how to play:
- Each player takes turns rolling the two dice. Place the markers at zero.
- Player 1 calculates the sum of the two numbers displayed on the dice.
- Player 1 then moves their marker to that number on the chart.
- Player 2 takes their turn.
- For player 1’s second turn they determine the sum. This number is then added to the number under their marker and the marker is moved to this sum.
- Play ends when one player reaches one hundred.
- If a player rolls and computes a number that cannot be added to the last number without going over 100 they lose their turn.
- If player 1 reaches 100 first, player 2 finishes the round to see if they can tie the game.
Finally, I have also included a “Race to 0” subtraction game for you to enjoy!
St. Patrick’s Day Math Activities
This digital version of St. Patrick’s Day Race to 100 and St. Patrick’s Day Race to 0 is the perfect solution for at home learning or teaching virtually! Use this version when students don’t have access to printables and as a quick review, homework assignment, or exit slip.
While using this activity, students will have practice addition and subtraction within 20 while celebrating St. Patrick’s Day. Teachers can easily assign the activity using Google Classroom. If you don’t use Google Classroom, this activity can be downloaded as a PowerPoint and still be used digitally with your students.
Students can practice on any device including ipads and tablets.
What are Google Slides?
Google Slides are digital, interactive, slides using Google Apps. They work on an iPad, Chrome Book, Kindle Fire, even your phone!
In this set “St. Patrick’s Day Math “, students can play Race to 100 and Race to o digitally.
How do I get my free resource?
I have added his St. Patrick’s Day Math exclusive freebie to my free resource library here on my site. To access it, please join by signing up here:
I will send you an email and after confirming your email address, the login information will be sent to you.
If you are already a member, please login to access your freebie!
Hope you find it useful! Let me know in the comments how you like this activity.